The history committee creates and maintains a displayable archive of the society’s history.
- Gathers information from scrapbooks, past newsletters, and other written material.
- Solicits additional information from GNPS members.
- Puts information into digital format.
- Works with the webmaster to get the history onto the website.
- Provides the information to the committee so a physical book of the history of the society can be produced.
- Reviews and updates the history yearly.
The committee will have succeeded when the history is on the website and the book is available for reading.
Policies and Procedures: