- This event has passed.
Fall Plant Sale
September 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
2019 Fall Plant Sale and Educational Festival
Stone Mountain Park | Walk-up Trail Overflow Lot
Saturday | September 14th | 10 am – 2 pm
FALL. The best time of year to plant shrubs, perennials and trees so their roots have time to grow through winter. At the sale, located at our Stone Mountain Propagation Project site in Stone Mountain Park, you can choose from a wide variety of native fall perennials, ferns, vines, grasses, shrubs and trees. Many knowledgeable native plant & landscape experts will be there to answer your questions on planting.
We have a partial plant list but items in quantities under 10-15 won’t be on the list so please come to see what surprises you might find. Most plants are pesticide free and many are rescued from local sites or donated by members from their gardens.
- Learn more about how to transition native plants into a home landscape habitat at our Educational Festival with Blue Heron Nature Preserve, Atlanta Audubon Society, Amphibian Foundation, Pollinator-Friendly Yards, ReForest ATL and more
- Learn more about the native plant communities that support birds, butterflies, bees & wildlife
- Learn how to rid your garden of invasive exotic plants like English ivy and privet.
- Purchase GNPS merchandise.
- Register to win a free 1-cubic yard “Big Yellow Bag” of Soil3 organic compost
- Bring a wagon or cart to shop for plants
- Cash, checks, credit cards accepted
This sale is truly unique. Come early for best selection
For details about our sale, to volunteer or become a member, visit: www.GNPS.org