The Merchandise Committee
Reporting to: The Treasurer
The merchandise committee is responsible for raising funds for GNPS through the sales
of GNPS promotional items
Order and stock inventory.
- Maintain inventory records and controls.
- Sell inventory at various GNPS venues to members and the public.
- Deposit merchandise receipts into GNPS bank account.
- Work with Plant of the Year committee to assure plant of the year t-shirt is designed and produced in time for the annual Symposium
- Investigate opportunities for new merchandise, including suggestions made by GNPS
- To account for merchandise sales according to Financial Policy
- To obtain feedback from buyer is provided with each sale. Any issues with product or process are recorded on order forms