Become A Member
When you become a GNPS member, you support us and contribute to state and local education, conservation, and community engagement efforts that protect Georgia’s native plants and their habitats.
- Membership in chapters connecting you with native plant enthusiasts in your community.
- Monthly NativeSCAPE newsletters from the state organization as well as chapter newsletters.
- Plant rescues at authorized rescue sites.
- Member pricing and priority registration at our annual conference.
- Member-only Habitat Certification program.
Senior, 55 and older ($25)
Full-time Student ($25)
Lifetime Individual/Family ($1000)
Fill out the Online Form to Become a Member or Renew Membership. You can choose to pay online or print and mail the form (linked below), along with your check, to: GNPS, PO Box 422085, Atlanta, Georgia 30342-2085. If you have any questions, please call 770-343-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot complete the online form, download this GNPS Membership_Form, print it, fill it out and mail it to GNPS with your check.
Need a great gift for a native plant enthusiast? Consider a Gift Membership to the Georgia Native Plant Society for a friend, neighbor or colleague. The recipient will receive a gift card acknowledging your gift and will have all of the benefits of membership listed above.
Update Membership Information
If you need to update your profile information (Chapter Affiliation, Contact Information, or Subscriptions), go to Member Login and sign in using the email address we have for you. If you have difficulty, email email@example.com and we can help you.