In the April NativeSCAPE newsletter, we talked about the state of chapter development and getting started forming new chapters. We had lots of members reaching out about joining or helping to form new chapters.
In order to help answer any questions around forming new chapters or making connections with others who also want to form a chapter in your area, we’ll be hosting a virtual chapter interest meeting and Q&A on Sunday, April 25th, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
A few things we plan on covering:
- Overview of chapters in the formation stage
- Chapter affiliation status on membership
- Chapter Quick Start Guide
- Resources for Chapters: Hosting meetings, membership lists, social media, document storage, etc
- Chapter liaison to Membership / Chapter Relations committee
- Q & A
So join us virtually for an open discussion and Q&A on chapter formation. Please register by clicking the link below to receive the virtual meeting invitation.