- This event has passed.
GNPS 2022 Symposium: Healing Our Habitats
February 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our GNPS 2022 Symposium event will again be virtual. To make the event more manageable, it will be spread across two days and each session will be recorded for future playback. GNPS is partnering with Georgia Audubon to present this program. The cost for GNPS and Georgia Audubon members is $10 per day ($20 total across the two days); the cost for non-members is $12 per day. You can register here, but note that registration is being handled by Georgia Audubon. When you get to the registration site, dismiss the pop-up asking you to login in if you are not also a Georgia Audubon member.
Saturday 9:00 am – 12 pm
- Mincy Moffett – The Georgia Plant Conservation Alliance – a novel partnership that transformed plant conservation
- Georgann Eubanks – Saving The Wild South: River Cane
- Jennifer Ceska – Cues of Care in the Native Garden
Sunday 2:00 pm
- Angela Burrow – Why Garden Certification Matters
Sunday 3:00 pm
- Rick Huffman & Tradd Cotter – Applied Ecology: Approaches to Improving Landscapes and Ecosystem Health